Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Creative Embellishments Be Thankful Tag

I have so much to be thankful for and this tag expresses that thought so well.  I used a large Creative Embellishment tag to create this wall hanging.  The tags are about 5.5 x 10" and come in a pack of 3 different designs at the top.


I used Graphic 45's new Seasons collection to make this tag, isn't it so pretty with the rich autumn colors?  In the lower left and upper right corners  I used Creative Embellishments chipboard Pumpkin Corners . I painted the pumpkins with acrylic paints and the vines with Lindy's mists.  I love how they turned out!  The Autumn banner is fussy cut from the collection along with some of the sunflowers.




For the center part of  my tag, I popped up an ephemera card from the Seasons collection and placed a Rectangle Flourish Frame 2  underneath, that has been heat embossed with AC Zing mustard embossing powder.  One of my favorite things about working with tags is that you can create all the dimension you want without having to worry about fitting it into an album.

Creative Embellishments Products Used:

Other Products:

That's it for today, thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my word... I can't begin to describe how much I love this tag! It speaks to my heart <3 Any chance of you bringing it next week - would love to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tag! i would also love to know 'how that bow was tied'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I use a Zutter Bow-it-all to tie my boww. always makes them pretty.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...