Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Creative Embellishments Raining Cats & Dogs Mini

Oh yes, I LOVE this adorable mini from Creative Embellishments!!  And if you're a cat person, there's one for you too!

I recorded this video flip though so you could see all the pages and I tell you a bit about how I made the mini.  Please, take a look and while you're there,  I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel.




 There are 3 nicely sized chipboard pages in this mini AND it's quite easy to add some additional pages as I did.

 I added lots of pockets and flip pages to this mini to make it fun!

 It's probably not a secret that Raining Cats & Dogs is my favorite paper collection ever.  When I saw this mini in the CE store, well I knew what I'd be doing!





Creative Embellishments Products Used:


Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store as there's always something fun going on!  Right now there's a 25% off sale going on and that is saving some serious moulah!!  

The New Year is right ahead so let me take this opportunity to wish you a very healthy, happy and prosperous new year!





1 comment:

  1. I have just found you! Yay! I just saw your video from the Phoenix convention center where you showed off your dog mini album. I quickly found your blog and the photos of your mini album! I just went and purchased both the cat and dog albums and the accompanying embellishments... I already have the raining cats and dogs collection! I can’t wait to start my mini albums! An interesting part of finding you is that you have traveled in a motorhome with your dogs. My husband and I were just talking recently about what we want to do when he retires. He wants to travel. I don’t like traveling because I don’t like leaving our (4 small) dogs. So we thought that getting a motorhome and traveling with the dogs might be an option! Thank you for making that option a viable reality!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...