Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A Valentine's Card with Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix

 Need a fun card for  a special someone?  This one fits the bill, inside there's a spot for a gift card and a few photos too!   On the front of the card I've used a diecut from the Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix Hearts Journaling Cards.  I love all those cut out hearts!
I used Simple Stories Romance papers, I love the cut aparts that come with their collections.  On the left side I made a flip up and a pocket that holds a fun little file folder where you could stash photos, tickets, money, any kind of surprise that you like.


The right side features a fun fold out that reveals a gift card holder which is one of the die cuts from the Hearts Journaling Cards Thinlets Die Set.  I used the word "love" on the gift card from the Thinlets Journaling Words Die Set.  The great thing about the Book Club Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 dies is that they are all designed to work together creating so many possibilities!



The gift card holder is designed to hold a standard gift card.  Included in the Journaling Card Set is a card die that is the size of a purchased gift card so that you can make you very own gift card.  I used a scalloped journal card underneath the gift card holder, also part of the Journaling Cards Die Set.

Here you can see the gift card outside of the holder.  Isn't that so cute with the scalloped edge?

I am so excited about the Book Club - Chapter 2 release, there are so many fun dies in the collection, you are going to LOVE it!!  I know, it isn't coming out until the May/June timeframe, and that IS along time, BUT it is well worth the wait!!!  We can play with the fabulous Book Club - Chapter 1 dies in the meantime!

Products Used:

Eileen Hull Hearts Journaling Cards by Sizzix - available May/June 2018
Eileen Hull Journaling Words by Sizzix - available May/JUne 2018
Simple Stories Romance Collection

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate it so much!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...