Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Steampunk Journal for Creative Embellishments

I made this fun Steampunk Journal for a guy friend using my favorite Steampunk chippies from Creative Embellishments chipboard gears and clocks.  CE has a great selection, be sure to check it out!


To create the rusty look on the gears, I heat embossed them with Emerald Creek Allure Powder in Oil Rubbed Bronze, then I rubbed on a little Prima Antique Brilliance Red Amber wax.


This Grunge Gear Corner is one of my favorite chippies and I used the same process as I used on the gears above plus I heat embossed a few of the gears with Stampendous Aged Silver Embossing Enamel.


This gear clock came from the Steampunk Chain and Gears Frame set and is misted with Prima ColorBurst in Empress Gold.
Aren't these Victorian Wind Up 2 people so cool?  I just misted them with Lindy's Mission Bells Starburst Mists.  Love how he's tipping his hat, I just know he's saying, "Good day ma'm! "

These are the 3 signatures that I made for the inside of the journal.  I jsut added gears to the already gear bedecked Stamperia Clockwise paper.




Other Supplies:
Stamperia Clockwise Collection
Sizzix Little Sizzles - 6" x 13" Mat Board

Thanks so much for joining me today, I appreicate it so much!!

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...