Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

A Nostalgic look at Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue

I am a happy gal because Graphic 45 is bringing back Tropical Travelogue, ya-hoo!!! I used the last 7 sheets I owned of that collection to make the mini I shared with you yesterday so I thought today I would share these layouts I made with Tropical Travelogue way back at the end of 2011. The Collector's Edition should be available the end of May, I can't wait! Until then, we can just drool over these lovely papers!!

This collection is a fussy cutter's dream!  I fussy cut all the large green leaves you see from the papers and made the flowers from Tim Holtz glassine paper using McGill's Floriano flower punch, one of my faves!

Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue 12 x12 Collection -
Jungle Fever 
Rain forest
Tiki Voyager


This layout is all about layers, layers of paper and layers of fish netting and shells.

Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue 12 x 12 collection -
Botanica
Garden Isle
Tiki Voyager
Paradise Postage,
Stickers

I made the flowers on this page with Spellbinders Sunflower 2 dies and used microbeads for the centers.

Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue 12 x 12 collection -
Rainforest
Island Jewel
Hibiscus Heaven
Seaside Holiday

I hope you've enjoyed this nostalgic look at the diverse colors of Tropical Travelogue and some of my early Graphi 45 works.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...