Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

Layout with Creative Embellishments chipboard and Stamperia papers



I haven't made many layouts lately.  I do love making them but it seems that I have run out of good photos so I was happy when I found this one of my mother-in-law, taken when she was a young lady.  Stamperia's Flower Alphabet papers and Creative Embellishments chipboard accents were just what I need to scrap this special photo.


I used a word from the Mother Word Set for my title.  I simply heat embossed it with my favorite Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel.  I painted a sprig of ivy from the Ivy Sprigs set with green and a bit of white paint, then I lightly brushed on some Prima Vintage Gold Wax.


I used Flourish Corner 2 underneath the flowers at hte top left and bottom right.    I colored the flourishes with a little Lindy's mist and Prima Metallique Wax and then dry brushed some white paint here and there and added some white paint sprinkles.


Supplies Used from Creative Embellishments:

Other Supplies (highlighted items available at Scrapbook.com:
Stamperia Flower Alphabet
Lindy's Starburst Mist Gator Gumbo Olive

Thank you for joining me today,  I aprreciate it more than you'll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...